Monday, July 21, 2008

crumpets, tea, and amelie

i have been longing for an elegant tea set for awhile now. i just don't think it is very practically for me to buy a set when i'm still living at home with my parents. that will all change in about a month or so; then i will finally be able to own one of my very own.

Photobucket


what would be even more perfect, is having a cup of tea while watching one of my all-time favorite films. (which i finally bought a few days ago)
'amelie' is a charming little story. i decided to put up the "english" version of the trailor, instead of the original (french) version. that way you could get a better idea of what the film is about, if you don't already know. the film is in french, but luckily there are subtitles. this was my very first foreign film that i watched in it's entirity, which then started my love affair with foreign films.

No comments: